When most adults are told to exercise, they think of working out in the gym, treadmill running or weightlifting but for kids, their daily physical playing and running around makes up all they need for exercise.
There are many reasons why children should actively exercise from their tender age, and they are as follows:
• A healthy body weight is maintained in them through exercise.
• Exercise boosts a child’s self-esteem and self-image.
• Exercise serves as an importance immune system builder against some chronic diseases like heart diseases, diabetes obesity, etc.
• They sleep well after a long day of playing around thus improving their general sleep quality.
• With regular physical activity, their muscles, bones, and joints are built and maintained strong.
• It aids proper coordination of their internal organs; their foods digests easily and their heart pumps steadily.