Kingston Point

Sep 24, 2017

The land of Kingston Point Park has a long and intriguing history, beginning in 1897, Kingston Point has been a "must see" for visitors for over 100 years, with its beautiful views

In 1946 the Boys & Girls Clubs of Kingston OPENED THE DOOR and we have proudly served the youth of Ulster County in the communities of Kingston and Saugerties since that time.

The YMCA Kingston and Ulster County is a private not-for-profit, community-based organization providing social, health, physical education and recreation services to the residents of Ulster County.

Opened in 1971, the Rondout Neighborhood Center sits on the site of the former Liscomb's Opera House, which opened in 1894. The Rondout Neighborhood Center has served generations of Kingston's youth with exceptional programming.

Loughran Park

Sep 24, 2017

Loughran Park has been used for recreation since the mid 1930's and is home to Kingston's only municipal baseball field which is used by many youth and adult leagues in Kingston.

Hasbrouck Park

Sep 24, 2017

Hasbrouck Park, Kingston's first "official" downtown park which opened in 1920, is one of Kingston's larger parks at 45 acres.

Block Park

Sep 24, 2017

Through very humble beginnings in the 1920's, Block Park has become a mecca for softball and family outings in downtown Kingston.

Hutton Park

Sep 24, 2017

Hutton Park was donated to the City of Kingston in 1937. Most of the improvements to the park were created during the late 1930's through WPA projects.

Kingston Point

Sep 24, 2017

The land of Kingston Point Park has a long and intriguing history, beginning in 1897, Kingston Point has been a "must see" for visitors for over 100 years, with its beautiful views

Forsyth Park

Sep 24, 2017

The land of Forsyth Park, 18.55 acres was donated to the City of Kingston by the family of James C. Forsyth, who served as Ulster County Judge. The topography of Forsyth Park is distinguished by layers of limestone bedrock, shaded by ancient oak and pine trees which the  city is bound to preserve.