The school comprises five buildings, connected on all levels or by pedestrian bridges. The Main building, which was the original high school building, contains many of the faculty and administration offices. Built in the neoclassical style, the main building still features its original terrazzo marble flooring. The main building houses the majority of English, history classes, and language classes. The auditorium and theatrical stage are also located there, and a music wing housing the band and choir was built onto the back of the main building. On the left side of the Main building is the Kate Walton Field House, which contains the high school's gym and pool. On the other side is the Whiston science building, which is where many science classes, labs, and art classes are located. Two cafeterias, a library, and the KHS-TV studio are in the Salzmann building directly behind the Main building. The fifth building is the Myron J. Michael, or MJM, building, which was originally the junior high school and now houses classrooms primarily for freshmen and the auxiliary gymnasium. The school was founded in 1915, at its current location.
Kingston, NY 12401
Principal: Kirk Reinhardt, Vice Principal: Andrew Sheber
Phone: (845) 331-1970