Login or Become A Member
The land of Kingston Point Park has a long and intriguing history, beginning in 1897, Kingston Point has been a "must see" for visitors for over 100 years, with its beautiful views
Created by the Urban Cultural Parks System in 1984, the West Strand Park offers various amenities for visitors while showcasing the beautiful Rondout Creek.
Loughran Park has been used for recreation since the mid 1930's and is home to Kingston's only municipal baseball field which is used by many youth and adult leagues in Kingston.
Academy Green has one of the greatest histories of all Kingston's parks. On July 15, 1660 on this site, Governor Peter Stuyvesant negotiated a peace treaty between the early settlers and the local Esopus Indians.
Built in 1973, the Andretta Pool, a six lane, twenty five meter pool, is Kingston's only public pool and was made possible with funds from the Andretta Family and the State of New York.
Cornell Park is named after one of Kingston richest and well known citizens, Thomas Cornell, owner of the Cornell Steamboat Company.
Hasbrouck Park, Kingston's first "official" downtown park which opened in 1920, is one of Kingston's larger parks at 45 acres.
Through very humble beginnings in the 1920's, Block Park has become a mecca for softball and family outings in downtown Kingston.
Hutton Park was donated to the City of Kingston in 1937. Most of the improvements to the park were created during the late 1930's through WPA projects.
Aug 25 2015 1687 Parks
Aug 25 2015 1700 Museums
Sep 10 2015 1702 Railroads & Boats
Aug 25 2015 1710 Museums
Feb 02 2015 1712 Parks
Aug 27 2015 1722 Eats & Treats
Aug 26 2015 1759 Museums
Aug 26 2015 1770 Museums
Aug 26 2015 1775 Museums
Feb 07 2016 1802 Play & Learn
Aug 26 2015 1824 Museums
Aug 25 2015 1837 Museums
Aug 25 2015 1837 Parks
Aug 25 2015 1860 Parks
Nov 17 2015 1860 Music (Playing Instruments)
Aug 26 2015 1862 Eats & Treats